We've always been in awe of Tiger Shroff's fitness. His physique. His martial art skills. His dance moves. His appealing facial features - the list will go on. But we need a moment here. We are still not done admiring his chiselled physique in this set of pictures. He was just out of his power-packed gym session. We can tell looking at the heat he radiates and all that sweat on his shirtless torso. We can count the packs on his abs from a distance. But it's not just his physique that makes this picture worth admiring. Notice his boyish charm and that coy smile when he knows the cameras are flashing at him non-stop. Sigh. It's time for the ladies to feel jealous of Disha Patani again. Go on, stare at the shirtless pictures of Tiger Shroff.
Pictures Courtesy: Yogen Shah
Come May 10, Tiger Shroff will spread his charm on the silver screen once again in Student of the Year 2 alongside debutants Tara Sutaria and Ananya Panday. Thereafter, he will start shooting for Baaghi 3 alongside Shraddha Kapoor. He will also be seen with his idol Hrithik Roshan in Hrithik vs Tiger.
Speaking to Mumbai Mirror about playing tough characters onscreen, Tiger recently said, "I always aspired to do heroic things, be it superheroes or larger-than-life characters like Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan. I have always wanted to be the stereotypical hero Stand on top of a building or a mountain, face a helicopter or an army of baddies. These visuals keep flashing in my head. For example, if a person or a country is in danger, I want to be their last hope. That s the kind of a vibe I look at and that s what motivates me and really floats my boat.
Student of the Year 2 is a different territory for Tiger Shroff as the film is high on glamour and he plays a high school student. Speaking to Mirror about the same, Tiger said, I am an outsider and I feel like I am in alien territory. SOTY is Karan sir s baby franchise and the expectations drove me to work hard. This is not my franchise like Baaghi, which is home ground for me. There is not much pressure to perform there but here I have big shoes to fill as well. The first film launched three stars. I must make sure that I don t let their fans down.
Watch this space for more scoops and updates...
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com http://bit.ly/2Y8hhJI





No comments:
Post a Comment