Actor-producer Salman Khan is gearing up for the release of his next production Notebook which stars newcomers Zaheer Iqbal and Pranutan Bahl. Directed by Nitin Kakkar, the film is slated to be released on March 29 worldwide and is expected to have a grand opening. And ahead of the release of the film, Salman Khan interacted with media and spoke about many things including his recent releases and future projects. When asked about the failure of Tubelight, Salman says that the film wasn't supposed to be an Eid release since audience expected it to have more worthy moments, which it didn't. "As I had said during the release, people will watch Tubelight as a celebratory film and would have some fun watching it. And we knew what the script of the film. It shouldn't have been an Eid release. I was told that we had Eid as the day for release but I was against it. At that point I should have put my foot down. Tubelight should have a been released on a normal Friday. The film is much loved on TV and digital. So, the release of Tubelight was at the wrong time," said the superstar of Bollywood.
Salman is currently working on his upcoming project Bharat which is slated to be released on Eid this year. And we hope Salman is quite confident about this project.
The makers had recently released the teaser of Bharat which sent fans into a frenzy. The teaser was all about Patriotism and left fans asking for more. Watch the teaser here if you haven't already:
Salman will soon collaborate with Sanjay Leela Bhansali after more than two decades and the film has been titled Inshallah. This project also features Alia Bhatt as the leading lady and was announced recently.
It s been 20 years but I am glad Sanjay and I are finally back in his next film, Inshallah. Looking forward to work with Alia and inshallah we will all be blessed on this journey.#Inshallah #SLB @aliaa08 @bhansali_produc @SKFilmsOfficial
Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 19, 2019
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more such interviews, gossip and scoop!
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2CwUmzI
No comments:
Post a Comment