Friday, March 22, 2019

Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades celebrate their FIRST Holi together - view pics

Arjun Rampal found love again in Miss IPL Bollywood Gabriella Demetriades. Yes, we were the ones to tell you about their budding closeness. The duo is often spotted on dinner dates and luncheons. While they never made any official statements their Instagram say a different story. Case in point, Holi Bash and spotting of these two lovebirds. Earlier in the day, Arjun had shared a video on his social handle of Instagram to wish all his fan family and quipped in that he will be celebrating the festival of colours with his friends. Now, we know what you were talking about Arjun. Check out the video here...

Arjun Rampal and his ladylove attended Abhishek Kapoor's Holi Bash together and can be seen all drenched in colours. Have a look...

Gabriella who appeared in Sonali Cable also owns her own fashion label. "I didn't enter Bollywood. I did just one film. Honestly, I didn't love the experience in it. So, I didn't want to do another film. So, I made my way back into the fashion space because that is where I feel most comfortable," she had recently told IANS.

Well, don't you think they made a handsome couple? Stay tuned to Bollywoodlife for more scoops and updates...



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2UQ85sa

No comments:

Post a Comment