Saturday, July 25, 2020

RIP Sushant Singh Rajput: 'It’s very difficult for me to digest that he’s gone,' Jacqueline Fernandez on her Drive costar's demise

Sushant Singh Rajput's demise more than a month ago still hurts the same as that day. Many are still recuperating for the shock. With the recent release of his last film, Dil Bechara the pain has intensified but seeing the celebration of his life, his being and his film, it has surely cheered us a little. His switch from television to Hindi films had been a huge one and he gave various hits since his debut with Kai Po Che. Sushant Singh Rajput's Drive costar, Jacqueline Fernandez is still not able to come to terms with his passing and is still trying to accept the bitter truth each day.

Jacqueline, in a recent session of India Today's e-Mind Rocks 2020, opened up on Sushant Singh Rajput's demise, her bond with the actor and her struggle with anxiety issues. "It's very difficult for me to digest that he's gone. When I go online, I still see so many videos and pictures of us together. The other day I saw a video of us rehearsing for a show that we were doing together. I don't know how someone who I would have never guessed in my wildest dreams would have wanted to take his life. Whenever we worked together, I was the one who would say Sushant I'm struggling with this," the actress said.

Jacqueline opened up on her bond and how the Shuddh Desi Romance actor would introduce her to new authors, science and talk about everything with so much passion. "We bonded very well. We did a film together, but we have done stage shows appearances. We have travelled together. I looked at him as this genius. He was always telling me which books to read. He would say, 'Oh Jacky, you don't know this. Oh wait, wait, wait. Let me tell introduce you to this author, let me introduce you to this Science.' And things actually helped me in my life and changed my life in a way. The kind of things that he was teaching me about philosophy, about bio-hacking, things about improving my wellness and energy level," she said.

The Race 3 actress went on to open up about her anxiety issues. She revealed that when she mustered the courage to talk about it, people would rubbish it. "This happened to me a few years ago. I didn't understand what is happening. It had a great deal to do with my work. I didn't know what's happening. I was feeling very lost. You don't have anyone to turn to. When I was able to muster up the courage to talk about it to a few people, they would brush it aside. They would say, 'You can't be talking about something like that. You are being ungrateful. People like you who have enough can't be talking about stuff like that.' And that made me realise like they are right. I am completely able, I have what I need. I am healthy, I have enough, I have my family," she revealed.

"But still there were bouts, My chest would feel tight and I couldn't breathe. I kind of kept things to myself. I put myself into work and things kind of worked out. But recently, after Sushant's death, it was strange. I was contemplating on a lot of things. The anxiety, the tightness in the chest and the not being able to breathe properly, it just came flooding it. These are actually things only professionals maybe take you through," she added.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2EfvqA9

No comments:

Post a Comment