Sunday, April 26, 2020

Did you know that Sunil Lahiri aka Lakshman had worked with Dipika Chikhalia aka Sita prior to Ramayan? — view pic

Sunil Lahri, who plays had played Lakshman on, Ramayan, which is currently seeing a dream run during its re-telecast on Doordarshan amidst lockdown, has dropped a surprising bit of trivia that's sure to leave fans of the show both old and new beaming from ear to ear. The actor has revealed that he had shared screen space with his Ramayan costar, Dipika Chikhlia, who had essayed the character of Sita, even before the two had worked together on Ramanand Sagar's superhit mythological show.

Sharing the picture on his Instagram handle, Sunil Lahri captioned it: "Myself and Deepika ji in one of the serial before Ramayan." Gueesing which serial it could have been, many users commented that the picture was probably from Vikram Betaal, with one user even writing: "Vikram betaal ki hai an sir...maine dekha hai ye episode ....bahut ajeeb lagatha sita ji Lakshman ji k sath dikhi thi to (This is from Vikram Betaal, sir. I have watched the episode. Had found it weird to watch Sita and Lakshman together.)." Check out the pic below:

Talking about playing Lakshman earlier in an interview with Hindustan Times, Sunil Lahri had said, "If you go to see any other character, it didn't have that kind of performance. Maybe, Raavan but it's a negative character. I am slightly uncomfortable at the moment because my face doesn't permit me to play anything negative. I can play that character but I prefer not to. That's why I prefer playing the same character and now I feel I can perform 10 times better because, at that time, I think I didn't have experience. I didn't have an idea of what reaction and action one should do. Now, with experience in the industry for such a long time, I feel, I can perform much better."

So, what do you think of this throwback trivia. Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3bHdHxp

No comments:

Post a Comment