Sunday, September 29, 2019

Bigg Boss 13: 'I am a little impatient,' Arti Singh reveals her weakness that might work against her

Arti Singh has been a part of the television industry for while now. Despite being a part of popular TV shows like Parvarish, Uttaran, Sasural Simar Ka, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and many others, the actress is called as Krushna Abhishek's sister. In order to let people know her real identity, Arti Singh, she decided to participate in Bigg Boss 13 and we are ready to know more about her. To be honest, Krushna's entry with her sister Arti was one of the major highlights of the first-day first show episode of BB 13, as it was entertaining. Before entering the Bigg Boss house, Singh interacted with TimesNow and revealed as to why she chose to this reality show and much more.

"It's one of the biggest reality shows. The viewership is of a different level altogether. And fact that you have done Bigg Boss stays with you forever. Also, I am known as Krushna Abhishek's sister. I want people to know me, look at Krushna and say that he is Arti's brother," she said.

On being asked about her positives and negatives that will help her survive in the game, Arti retorted, "I am a little impatient and I fear it might work against me. But I know when I have really screwed up or when I have hurt someone, I accept it and apologise. Self-realisation is really important for this show. I don't know if I will win the show but I will be a good player."

It's just the beginning as the game begins today. Arti Singh will be battling it out with Siddharth Shukla, Rashami Desai, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Daljeet Kaur, Paras Chhabra, Asim Riaz, Abu Malik, Koena Mitra, Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, Shefali Bagga, Mahira Sharma among others to win the Bigg Boss trophy. To know all the latest scoops and updates about Bigg Boss 12, keep following this space.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2mWQ3ce

No comments:

Post a Comment