Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Alia Bhatt opens up about working with Ranbir Kapoor in Brahmastra


One of Bollywood’s most loved couple Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are all set to share screen space for the very first time in Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra. The fantasy adventure film was supposed to release this Christmas but now has been moved to Summer 2020 release due to extensive VFX and CGI work.

Alia Bhatt opens up on working with Ranbir Kapoor in Brahmastra

Ever since Brahmastra was announced Bollywood fans naturally were super excited as they’ll witness two powerhouses of talent like Ranbir and Alia share the screen. Well, turns out that it wasn’t just the fans but even Alia Bhatt who wanted this collaboration to take place. In an interview with a leading daily, Alia opened up about Brahmastra and sharing screen space for the first time with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She said, “I have always loved Ranbir as an actor - he’s just so fabulous on screen, he’s powerful yet so honest and complete. I’m feeling that even while we work together. It’s so nice to just see him be. He really inspires me to be a better version of myself at work. His work ethics are commendable and I’m still learning from him. I’ll continue learning from him. Even with Bachchan sir, who’s so giving and professional as an actor, it’s been amazing. His voice can alone give you goosebumps. The world is relatable. Brahmastra is not going to be a film, it will be an experience. I’m actually very glad that the first time he and I are coming together is for a film like this. There was a time when I used to think - ‘When will I get to work with him? What will happen?’ And then this happened. Also, it has been a while since Brahmastra was conceptualised - it was five years ago right after Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. That was also the time Ayan and I bonded. It was a very big moment for me when he offered me this part. I wasn’t who I’m today then but he still trusted in me. It was a big deal for me and from that day to now, I have always looked forward to being on that set everyday. Because it’s a new challenge each day and it has given me abandon as an actor. I have always felt that when Ranbir and I come together, it has to be magical and literally, it can’t get more magical than this. I’m saying all this with great hope and not being pompous about it. We’re working very hard towards that.”

Alia Bhatt has had a very mixed 2019 so far. While Gully Boy earned her massive praise, the mega project Kalank failed to attract the audience’s attention.

Alia Bhatt opens up on working with Ranbir Kapoor in Brahmastra


from filmfares http://bit.ly/2VF3CMY

No comments:

Post a Comment