Wednesday, March 6, 2019

After singing and acting Alia Bhatt now turns producer


Alia Bhatt started her dream Bollywood career with Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year in 2012 and ever since then, there has been no looking back for the talented star. Bollywood’s most promising actor today, Alia is much more than just that. First, she turned singer with her film, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania in 2014. Eleven films and seven years later, Alia has now turned a producer.

According to a leading entertainment portal, Alia has started her own production house and has chosen a special name for the same. She has named it Eternal Sunshine Productions and as per reports, she will only produce films, which she would like to watch under her banner. Talking about the same, Alia told the portal, “It is a place I've bought as my office space. Yes, I've started my own production house. I've named it Eternal Sunshine Productions.”


Alia Bhatt, Eternal Sunshine Productions, Filmfare

She further added, “I am yet to formulate solid production plans. But we have a team working on it. I can tell you this. I'll produce the kind of films that I like watching.”

Meanwhile, on the work front, Alia will be next seen in Kalank alongside Madhuri Dixit, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt. She’s also doing Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra in which she stars opposite beau Ranbir Kapoor. The official logo of the film was launched yesterday at the Kumbh Mela.


Alia Bhatt, Eternal Sunshine Productions, Filmfare


from filmfares https://ift.tt/2VxvPS2

No comments:

Post a Comment