Sunday, September 29, 2019

Bigg Boss 13: 'I'm not dating Arhaan,' says Rashami Desai clarifies, ' I won’t get married on a show'

TV actress Rashami Desai walked into the Bigg Boss house last night. Before entering the house, the actress spoke at length Bombay Times, talking about the speculations that she will tie the knot with her rumoured beau actor Arhaan Khan on Bigg Boss. "I will tell people when I am ready to tie the knot. Why will I go about it like this? Main dhang se shaadi karungi, I won't get married on a show. I would want those people, whom I love and care for, around me on my big day. I don't know who has spread this rumour, but my wedding is not happening inside the house for sure," the actress clarified for once and all.

Talking about her dating rumours with Arhaan, Rashami cleared the air on that part as well. "No, I am not dating him. I have known Arhaan for a long time and we have become very good friends, but we don't share the kind of equation that people think we do."

Rashami's Dil Se Dil Tak co-actor Sidharth Shukla is also a part of the reality show. There were rumours of their proximity during the course of the daily soap two years ago.Talking about her equation with him today, Rashami said, "I don't know from where these rumours surfaced. Since I am not answerable to anyone, I didn't feel the need to clarify them. We were professional on the set, and that's about it. He is a friend, but not my best friend, who I would meet even after the show ended. We know each other from before, so that's definitely a plus on a show like Bigg Boss. Koi jaan pehchan wala mil jaata hai toh alag hi comfort hota hai. Honestly, it's been a year since we spoke to each other."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2mf7RPw

No comments:

Post a Comment