Sexual harassment allegations levelled against Rajkumar Hirani have come as a huge shock to many. The ones who worked with the filmmaker and even the ones who haven't are in disbelief. Joining the list of celebrities like Dia Mirza, Sharman Joshi, Amardeep Jha, Boney Kapoor and Arshad Warsi, who are shocked by the claims, is Total Dhamaal director, Indra Kumar. In an interaction with Mumbai Mirror, Kumar reacted to the allegations against Hirani saying, "I am very shocked, that a gentleman like Rajkumar Hirani has been pulled into the #MeToo movement. I hope that the truth comes out soon. We shouldn't pass judgements at this point." (Also Read: #MeToo: Rajkumar Hirani rubbishes all the sexual harassment allegations against him; says 'it's a false and malicious story being spread to destroy my reputation')
Indra Kumar is among the list of a handful of celebrities who have reacted on this issue. Meanwhile, Rajkumar Hirani has denied all the sexual misconduct allegations saying, "I was completely shocked when these allegations were brought to my notice about two months back. I had suggested immediately that it is essential to take this matter to any committee or any legal body. The complainant has chosen to go to the media instead. I want to very strongly state that this is a false malicious and mischievous story being spread with the sole intention of destroying my reputation."
When Emraan Hashmi was asked to comment on the same, he refused to do so and said, "I don t want to comment on this. It s just an allegation. Nothing has been proved as of yet. The director has already dismissed the allegations. Till the time something is not proven, I don t think it right to comment on this." All said and done, all we can hope is that the truth prevails.
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com http://bit.ly/2Ddr5La
No comments:
Post a Comment